Monday, June 29, 2009

Dear Chloe, your mom and I can't believe you have been with us for over a week now. We are so excited to see you grow and you have changed so much already. Every time you smile in your sleep we are close with the camera, every time you move your little arms and legs and want to be fed we are close with the camera, and every time you do that little wincing sound right before you start eating Lex and I are close to each other and just laugh and smile at you. You just don't know how much joy you have already brought to our little family and how much more you will inspire. Lex and I are very fortunate to have such an awesome and lovely baby like you.

You have slept through the entire night for three nights now, something we didn't think would happen the first few nights we shared with you. Now you are awesome at sleeping and Lex and I can't believe it. We love you more than anything little lady and can't wait to see you experience life and love.

You are getting so big now and starting to hold up your little head all by yourself. I love it when I am holding you upright against my chest and you tilt your little head back to look up at me and your surroundings. I see such wonder and amazement in your eyes and can't wait until you start recognizing people by sight and not just sound.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! This pic is soooo precious!! she looks soo beautiful! those bright eyes and huge smile! u guys r sooo lucky and deserve every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete