Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hansel and Gretel Sandwich

I can hardly believe that Miss Chloe can eat sandwiches without any of Mommy's help.  We call this a Hansel and Gretel Sandwich.  Just follow the trail of crumbs and there you will find BearPie. 

This little girl has kept me so busy, that I have not had much time to blog.  The only time Chloe isn't getting into a drawers, trashcans, laundry (always the folded laundry too), refrigerator, bathroom vanity, etc, etc.  is when she is sleeping.  She is so curious and boy is she a busy body!  

Chloe and I ventured out to the Dollar General today for some "bear" necessities.  We were making our way down the toy aisle on our way to check out, when Chloe spotted a baby doll.  She began bouncing up and down and saying baaaaaby, baaaby, baaaby.  So, naturally I plucked it off the shelf and handed it to her.  She hugged and kissed the baby, swaying back and forth, and then holding baby out in front of her and telling her a story.  There wasn't a price tag on the baby, so I asked the clerk how much it was (as if I was going to put it back on the shelf anyways, who am I fooling?), when the clerk took the baby to scan it for a price, Chloe let out a loud shriek and screamed "my baby"! She let out a sigh of relief as soon as the clerk gave her back her baby.  She has said baby many times, but never MY baby.  It was hilarious, so needless to say that baby has a home with us now. 

1 comment:

  1. Chloe keeps us in stitches all day long and we just can't get enough of her. She has really brought another level of happiness to momma and me.
    Another funny thing she does with her food is starting to smash it. Now of course she isn't just smashing it with her fist, she is taking her time to smash it just perfectly with her pointing finger. It is quite the hoot to watch her eat her food.

    ReplyDelete