Thursday, December 2, 2010

Goodwill Gone Ca-razy

My Mom is the Goodwill Queen.  Nearly everything she owns is from the Goodwill or garage sales.  She gets more compliments on her clothing than anyone I have ever known.  Everyone always asks her "where did you get that awesome shirt?" and she is oh so proud to say "I got it at Goodwill, of course".  In the last year or so I have been going to Goodwill with her and just recently I have experienced what you would call the "Goodwill high".  We seriously get a rush when we get these great deals.  I personally get buyers remorse when I spend more money on something than I want to.  But going to the Goodwill solves that problem.  I bought all this stuff in the above photos for a little more than 20 bucks! I am especially fond of the plates.  The large ones were 79 cents each and the small plates were 35 cents each. The canisters are new, they still had the Styrofoam in them.  The children's books are 48 cents each. And yes, that is an robot dog to match the robot cat we got at Goodwill not long ago.   You just can't beat it.  It doesn't bother me one bit that they are used, heck after we use them one single time, they are technically "used" anyway.  Well, I am spoiled now, I don't want to pay full price for ANYTHING.  Thanks Mom :)  

 

1 comment:

  1. I got to get in on this Goodwill shopping thing!! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete