Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Warm and Fuzzy

Watching our girls together makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.  Chloe loves Hazel so much and I have mentioned in earlier posts how she wants to hug her all the time.  As time goes on, she wants to hug and kiss her more and more. I am right there with here, baby Hazel is our cuddle-bug.  Today Chloe asked if she could give Hazel a "giant hug" and then told me "I love her Mom". What she said next is one of the cutest things I have ever heard.  She said "When I see Hazel, it makes a rainbow in my head".  So sweet and adorable. I love these girls. 


Another hilarious thing Chloe said today that I should blog.  We were messing around on the Ipad when she saw a donut. We don't have donuts around much or ever I guess. She got excited and said "Mom look, an ice cream bagel!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment