Monday, November 16, 2009

Doug and I have had this wooden egg for a few years and all the kids that come over have always really liked it (I know it is just an egg, but sometimes it seems that the most simple toys are the favs). We got it out for Chloe on Saturday morning. It is so crazy that our little baby is now playing with these toys!! I still cannot believe she is here. Every morning we wake up and look over and see Chloe smiling at us and ready to go (lately it has been a little too early). We call her "Rip Roarin Rodney" in the morning, because she is so excited. On another note, on occasion I lay down for a nap and Chloe and Poppa hang out. When I wake up he usually has changed her clothes and has put her in a little nightgown. He really loves nighties on her and I think it is just the cutest thing that he cares.

1 comment:

  1. This photo is fabulous. The catch lights in her eyes make it perfect.

    ReplyDelete