Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chloe and Momma sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!!!!


I probably kiss this child at least 100 times a day, but last night she decided to kiss me back.  I was giving her kisses and asking her to give Momma a kiss, she leaned right in and planted a big, open mouthed, extremely slobbery kiss right on my mouth!!!  I was so excited that I screamed and scared her.  She kissed me over and over.  I couldn't get enough and kind of wore her out with it, but what can I say, baby Chloe kisses are the best!!! 

Chloe was babbling like crazy last night.  It was definitely the most she has ever talked.  It was so funny, it was like she was telling us a story.  She is changing so much right now.  Everyday she amazes us with how much she grown and learned. 
She loves the stereo and stares up at it all the time. She bebops to the music.  It reminds us of one of those nutcrackers that has a string that you pull.  Her legs and arms go up and down so fast.  She bops along right to the beat too (so there is hope for her, we were kind of worried, with Doug being her Poppa and all, sorry babe). 

She is almost crawling.  Last night she went from lying on her belly into the sitting position all by herself. 

Another one of her favorite things to do is turn the light switch off and on.  She peeks her head around the corner into the kitchen to see if the light turned on, then she looks right at us, "hey, look what I did Mom and Pop". 
She has been eating a few different foods.  She really likes pears and rice cereal together.  We tried some mangoes this morning and they seemed to be a hit with her, so they will be on the menu more often now.  Of course she wants to try everything we are eating, so dinner time is pretty interesting.  

Our little baby girl is the love of our life. She is such a happy baby and rarely cries.  She will literally go for days with a whimper (lucky us).  I know we have smiled more in the last 7 months than we have in the last several years.  She has brought so much joy to our life and we are so very thankful for our little baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment