Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Who Knew

Oh my gosh! The funniest thing just happened.  We are over at Mamaw and Paw's house and Chloe was standing up by the foot-stool (like she always is nowadays).  Their cat Newt walked by and Chloe grabbed onto to her tail.  The cat jumped up on the arm of the couch and Chloe must of had a tight grip, because she literally came off the ground with the cat!!!  Chloe quickly crashed to the ground when she let go.  Mom and I were in a hysterical laughing fit. I had to get it together so I could pick the poor child up off the floor. Well, we had to call Paw and Poppa to tell them of the event, but we were both laughing so hard, we could hardly get the story out.  Who knew a darn cat's tail was that strong? Wish we had that on video. Oh man, that was so funny.  I swear belly laughs like that make at least a few minutes younger. Whew, good times.

I am going to post a photo of Chloe with that darn cat, if I can get the both of them to sit still.

No comments:

Post a Comment