Thursday, March 17, 2011

And......................We're Back!

It has been nearly six weeks since I have blogged.  We have been so busy with life, life, and more life.  I was in a fever-pitch finishing up my Master's Degree, then we had a 30th birthday/graduation party for uh-hum.........me, and somehow I managed to invite 53 people to our house (not the smartest idea ever).  Of course we had to finish up a million and half home improvement projects before the blow-out. We decided the weekend before that the half-bath, a.k.a "man-hole" needed to remodeled, so we were tiling until the wee hours to get that finished.  Doug pulled another one of his signature all-nighters.  It looks amazing now.  Not the smelly, yucky, grimey "man-hole" it used to be.  Hmmmm, maybe I should come up with a better name than "man-hole", sounds really bad, and looks even worse in print.  Anyway- the party when very well, we all had a great time and ate waaaaaaaaaaay too much food.  About 24 hours later I  left for a five day cruise to the Bahamas with my Mom and my sister in law.  So, I am back now and my goal all week has to been to blog.  Then, we all came down with the flu from hell.  Seriously, it was up there in the top 3 worst flu bugs ever.  We are finally starting to come out of it (hopefully), so here I am playing a little game of catch up in the blog world.   

I think I will start out with an adorable photo of who else?  Chloe.  
 A little, o.k. a lot blurry, but I still like it. 



And, now I can't get any of the other photos to upload, (sigh).......................well, I guess I am going to post this and try again later. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Alexis, you did it and I can't be more proud and happy for you. Now I guess it's time for poppa to go back to school and get a masters degree?

    ReplyDelete