Friday, March 18, 2011

Who needs paper? Painting on your face is much more amusing

We have spent hours and hours painting and drawing in the last few months.  Chloe is obsessed with drawing circles, triangles, and hearts.  Doug and I are amazed at how much her dexterity has improved in such a short time.  She got so excited a few days ago when drew a triangle.  As soon as her Poppa got home, she ran over to the door and grabbed his hand, said "mon Poppa", led him over to her tablet, and showed him the triangle.  She always asks me to draw her a picture of "Wadi"(Levi) and "Wyra"(Ira), those are the names she gave them, which is funny, because she can say Levi and Ira, but she prefers Wadi and Wyra.  We have enjoyed drawing with her too.  It is very therapeutic to spend the evenings drawing with our little girl. 

Okay, I have hesitated to post about this, because nobody likes it when someone brags on their kid all the time, but I cannot resist any longer.  So here I am bragging on our girl. 

Chloe wants me to write her name ALL the time now.  When I begin to write her name, she will spell it to me, C-H-L-O-E.  

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to drawing and spending time with our baby girl so much. She is an absolute blast and we always have so much fun together. She cracks me up when we are ready for bed and our nightly rock to sleep and she has to have her Ralph (dog) and water baby. Love you lady pie!

    ReplyDelete