Sunday, June 26, 2011

Something new everyday

We have been getting annihilated by chiggers this year, especially Miss Chloe.  She is covered right now. The other day she noticed that she had one right next to her little booby, she lifted her shirt and said "look Mom two-ones nipple!" I really loved the two- ones part. Anyway, I have been telling her to try not to itch them, just rub them, and they will heal faster.  
So, this morning I peaked around the corner, she was playing with her lizard and frog.  She was taking the lizard's front foot and scratching its neck with it saying "oh no, my chiggers are itching so bad".  Then she wrapped one of the frog's front legs around the lizard and said "it's okay I'll take care of you, don't itch them, just rub them" and took the frogs other front foot and rubbed the lizards neck with it and said "that's better". 

Cracked me up!  I love spying on her while she is pretending.  It just blows my mind sometimes, the stuff she comes up with is so funny. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great story HOTSHOT!! Thanks for sharing your life with us. So typical for our "Miss Chloe". Love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete