Friday, June 24, 2011

Who is the Man?!?!?!

My man is!  We bought a new car last night.  She is a beauty, I think we are going to call her Pearl.  She is a Buick Enclave CXL, fully loaded with heated leather seats, wood grain dash, heated washer fluid (huh), 8 passenger seating, and whole bunch of other bells and whistles that we have to get accustomed to.  We are really excited and also in a little shock right now.  This baby is N-I-C-E.  Thank you, thank you, thank you a million and a half times over babe.  Doug you are the MAN!  XOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. You deserve it sweetheart! You are the greatest momma in the world and I want to make sure you and our family (including new baby) are safe and comfortable.

    This is a beautiful car and we will have the pleasure of enjoying it for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm JEALOUS . . ..but in a good way!

    ReplyDelete