Friday, September 14, 2012

Artsy Fartsy

Today we made this Rastafarian, glittered zebra.  Chloe named him Shaun since he resembled Shaun the Sheep. I cut out the shapes and Chloe did the rest.  She was super excited, because she got to use the scissors.

This masterpiece has been hanging around for a little while.  This was our first experience with GLITTER!!!!  Chloe loves it as much as I did when I was little (uh, yeah, I guess I am still in love with glitter).  Needless to say, we have glitter everywhere.  I opened a Tupperware of honeydew, yep, glitter all over it.  Glitter on Hazels eyelashes, glitter all over my face, glitter in my coffee, glitter stuck to the jelly on Chloe's face, etc.  I turned my back on missed Chloe for just a moment today and she had dumped a pile of glitter on the table that was about 1 1/2 inches tall.  When I noticed she had dumped all that out, she started laughing and blew the glitter all over the place.  Fun times, I wouldn't trade it for the world.  
Egg carton caterpillars we made last week................. and yes that are also "accessorized" with glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment