Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Hazel!

Chloe and Hazel doing the official frosting taste test. They approved. 
Poppa and Miss Hazel opening her gift.


She loves the Melissa and Doug animal magnets Chloe picked out for her.  She says "kitty, meow" and "duck, quack".

Chloe and Poppa getting ready to take off to Chloe's first soccer practice.  
I snapped this photo of myself with my phone.  I was up at the crack of dawn to run the Hendricks County Half Marathon.  I ran 13.1 miles in 2 hours and 10 minutes!  Training has paid off for sure.  As I was running I kept thinking about how this time last year I was giving birth to our baby Hazel. 



Happy Birthday Big Girl!  It has been an amazing year with you.  You have brightened our lives in so many ways.  Your sparkly, beautiful, brown eyes captivate us and your infectious, little giggle keeps us in the best of spirits.  You are our baby Hazel and we love you so, so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment