Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brook and Chloe
Chef Lex and Chloe the Lobster along with Becca as Betty Rubble and 5 week old Jackson Duke



The CUUUTEST Lobster I have ever seen and a pretty Darn Cute Chef!!!!!

We had an awesome time at Brook and Corey's halloween bash. Obviously Doug and I were chefs and Chloe was a lobster. Mom and I made this costume this week. It was pretty interesting, because her sewing maching pooped out about three inches into it. So we hand sewed the ENTIRE thing. We love it!!! Chloe was a doll baby as usual. She must have thought I looked hilarious, every time she looked at me she would crack up!!!! Halloween has always been my fav, it is especially fun dressing up our little one. Oh yeah, we won best group costume!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pics---so glad you had so much fun!! Busy weekend!!! Missed seeing you!!! Great idea on the costumes!!

    ReplyDelete