Thursday, October 15, 2009


Chloe is almost four months old and is now recognizing people, besides just her Poppa and Momma. She especially likes Mamaw. She nuzzles her little face against Mamaw and lays her head gently on her shoulder. I can tell she feels comfortable and secure there. Mamaw loves on her nearly everyday while I exercise for an hour or so. Today she came over for lunch and helped us sort through Chloe's clothes. She is growing out of everything quicker than she can wear it!!! It is so great to spend time with Mom and see her enjoying her little granddaughter. She is my best friend and I am so excited to have Chloe join us. We now have a trio!!! Watch out world!!
On another note, Chloe is learning to talk on the phone! We call Poppa, Pa, and Uncle Levi at work and she gets so excited and starts kicking and flapping her little arms. She coos and laughs. Wow, I just cannot believe how quick she is growing and changing.

1 comment: