Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday = picture day!

Posing for pictures
Baby loves to give Lex a big face hug, lucky momma

I can't believe how much character and emotion Chloe has already. She is definitely in love with Lex and shows it by giving her face hugs all the time. She likes to grab Lex by her hair on both sides of her face and then pull herself into Lex and kiss her face all over. Lex of course just loves it and can't get enough. So far Chloe is only doing this with momma so they have their own special way of saying I LOVE YOU!
I love to watch these two girls together and how much affection they show each other. Chloe seems to learn new ways of showing her affection all the time. She has learned to look at you with a sideways grin and raise one eyebrow when she gets tickled with you. It is soooooo much fun watching her grow in size and in spirit. We are just amazed at how much she changes every day and week. She is learning so much all the time, she watches every move we make and tries to mimic everything we do. It is really fun when she finds something that makes her laugh because we keep doing it and get some good laughs from her. I don't know who laughs more, us or her.

1 comment:

  1. I love everyday I get spend with you guys and I think that little boogerbutt get cuter everytime I see her

    ReplyDelete