Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chloe's first official dip in the pool


She's not looking at the camera in this one, but I had to post it, because she looks so cute in her bathing suit.
Mamaw and Paw are singing their favorite Beatles song to Chloe in this photo.  It goes something like:  "Oh whoa, I should of known better with a girl like you, that I would love everything that you do, and I do, yes I do, Hey, Hey Hey, and when I tell you that I love you, oh, your gonna say you love me tooooooo, oh".

We went to the Aquatic Center on Saturday.  It was Chloe's first time in a swimming pool (well, I actually put her in Mom and Pop's pool last summer, but she was so tiny, probably just a few weeks old).  It took her a while to warm up to the idea, but in no time she was floating on her back and splashing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment