Saturday, September 4, 2010

Chickie says Bawk Bawk Bawk



Chloe and I took a little road trip down to McCormicks Creek State Park to see our friends Brook and Lil.
 They have a little chicken coop and Chloe saw chick chicks for the first time.
Brook gave me a much needed photo shop lesson.  I have been desperately wanting these little accordion photo books.  I just couldn't figure out the template, so she helped me.  Let me just say, it was pretty challenging working on the computer with a 14-month-old and a 16-month-old.  It literally took us ALL day to finish them.  I received the books in the mail earlier this week and they are adorable.  I bought three.  One for me, one for Doug, and one for Mamaw.  Plus, they are magnetic, so they stay together, or you can pop them on the fridge.


1 comment:

  1. Love those shots you got of them together. I can't believe how much Cloe is catching up to Lily size-wise.

    ReplyDelete