Friday, September 24, 2010

Serious Apple Addiction

As soon as Beasley's opens their doors for the fall season, we are there getting our apple surplus.  Chloe and I head over there about once a week and get a bushel of apples and a few gallons of cider.  They have the best apple cider I have ever tasted. I took my camera along today and grabbed a few photos of Chloe checking out the pumpkins.  We didn't get any though, we want to go to an actual pumpkin patch with Poppa sometime this fall (when we take a break from the kitchen nightmare, oh, I mean remodel)  and pick out that oh-so-perfect pumpkin for Miss Chloe.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I miss my dear Beasley's. You are right about the Cider. I should know, I WAS the cider bar manager for a time ;) Never, ever got tired of the stuff. Let me know when you guys plan to go pumpkin picking. Maybe we can join you?

    ReplyDelete