Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chloe's first bike and Momma's failed attempt at showing her how to ride it.

One of Doug's cubicle cronies passed this bike down for Chloe.  She was so excited, as were we.  I thought I would be all evil-knevil and show Miss Chloe how it's done.  Everything was going great, until I ran into the door jam with my knee-cap.  It hurt so bad. You can hear me in the video say "I think I am going to puke".  I know, I am such a baby.  Anyway, enjoy seeing me in pain and sorry about the wee bit of butt crack showing :)
Here is a video of Poppa giving Chloe her bike

Here is the video of Lex and her butt-crack :)  

1 comment:

  1. I'm laughing so hard that I've got tears. Lex, you are such a dork. Fortunately, that is why we love you. Love the butt crack as well.

    Chloe is such a little smarty pants and so adorable in those little booties.

    ReplyDelete