Thursday, October 14, 2010

This photo is a kind of blurry, but I still think it is cute the way she has her legs crossed and her cute little smile.  I haven't had much time to blog lately.  We have been pretty busy with the kitchen remodeling and I am in the last semester of my Master's degree program, so I have been hitting the books and writing papers like mad.  Of course playing with Miss Chloe consumes most of my time, which I would chose over anything, any day.  Last night I was dancing her to sleep, like we do every night.  Thank goodness for Pandora.  What would we do without it?  When she gets tired she says radio, radio, and we know it is time to go night-night.  Anyway, I was dancing her to sleep, she was laying on my shoulder, and she picked her head up, with her eyes closed, placed her little hands on my cheeks and gave me the softest kiss.  She then laid her head back down on my shoulder and went to sleep.  I felt my eyes well up with tears and one small tear ran down my cheek.  It is moments like this that I live for. I held her tight and danced with her a little longer than usual last night, just cherishing that moment in time.  This little girl is a dream come true for us.  It just gets better and better everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment