Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You think I'm pretty without any makeup on, You think I'm funny when I tell the punchline wrong, You really get me, So I let my walls come down!!!!

Before these walls divided the living room from the kitchen........not anymore

Yes, we know the house is a wreck! Chloe has to have all of her toys out during the remodel.
We are still working night and day on our house.  We  finally got the drywall work done, HALLELUJAH! We painted this past weekend.  I know, the green is crazy, but hey, what do you expect, right?  The house feels huge to us and Chloe runs all around like the the little wild woman she is.  We will be applying polyurethane to the cabinets this week and getting some of those bad-boys up on the walls.  It has been a long haul, but we are getting very close to having a new kitchen.  The last big project is going to be the new wood floor.  Of course, Doug is planing all the wood himself (NUTS), so we might be living on sub-floor for awhile. 

Oh, and sorry about the super-cheezy title. I just could not help myself :)

2 comments:

  1. I scrolled right past this post in Google Reader. I did not recognize your house! Unbelievable. Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we are almost done with it. We finished the painting yesterday and it looks so much different now. I love it, I still take a double look everytime I come home or wake up in the morning.
    Thanks to Lex for watching Chloe all the time and taking care of her.
    Thanks to Pop for helping day and night, could not have done this without him!
    Thanks to Nancy for helping with Chloe and making food for us.

    ReplyDelete