Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Circa 1940

Here is a photo of me during the set-up.  We had another flash on the opposite side.  Can you say super Pro-fes-sion-al ? 
My good buddy Brook and I have been dreaming of a vintage, 1940 style photo shoot for awhile now.  So, Sunday night I got a call from Brook suggesting we do it on Monday, but we didn't have any props or clothing.  She made a few calls and got her hands on this suitcase filled with authentic 1940's garb!  We were fa-reaking out to say the least!  We decided to set up shop in the loft of the barn and getting up there was no easy feat.  We had to put a chair on the back of her hubby's boat and climb up through the rafters with all of our gear.  There was a skull and some animal droppings that had to be relocated, but hey, kind of goes with the territory I guess. I would say it was definitely worth it.  I love, love, love the photos.  We took over 300 frames and it was very hard to chose which ones to post.  We had soooo much fun and probably could have stayed in that loft for hours snapping away.  I loaded some new actions to photoshop to get the different effects on the pics. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!!!!

1 comment: