Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Countertops and a sink WITH running water in the kitchen!!!!

We finally got the counter tops done! Once again Doug did an amazing job.  I love the oak trim along the front of the counters, CUSTOM! We also installed the new kitchen sink.  We haven't had a sink in the kitchen for over two months.  I can't get used to it being in there.  I keep going to bathroom to wash my hands :) Miss Chloe welcomed the new sink and took a bath in it on the very first night. It is super, super deep.  She can easily put her head under the faucet.    Oh, and how could I forget.........du-dun-da-da............ A DISHWASHER!!!!!!!!  Doug came skipping through the house with the cutest smile on his face and said to me "can you hear that?  It's doing the dishes for us!"  
We installed the lazy Susans in the lower corner cabinets last night and finished over half of the stainless steel back splash.  

On another note, as you can see Miss Chloe's face is a little swollen in these photos.  She is cutting 8 teeth at once, ouch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment