Thursday, November 11, 2010

Our Beautiful Baby Girl on our Beautiful Wood Floor

For the past two days, late nights, and early mornings Doug, Pop, and I have been laying the wood floor in the dining room and kitchen.  Doug stayed up until 4:00 am on Tuesday night working on it and then didn't even go to sleep last night. Like I said before, the guy is a true die-hard.  I unfortunately was up all night too with the flu.  I would have much rather been helping out.  I made him breakfast at 6:30 this morning with some extra, extra strong coffee before he headed off to work.  We will be sanding the floor tomorrow and applying the polyurethane on Saturday.  I cannot believe we are finally to this point in the never-ending kitchen remodel!  I took this photo of Miss Chloe on the new floor around 5:30 this morning.

Question #1: Why can't we all look this great when we roll out of bed every morning?
Question #2:  Why in the heck is she up at 5:30 in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment