Sunday, November 6, 2011

Better late than never (finally posting these!)

Our friends Sarah and Joe were married way back in August.  I am just now getting around to posting some photos from their beautiful wedding.  Chloe was the first and last one on the dance floor.
Doug was a groomsman for his buddy Joe.  He was sporting his infamous fedora that evening. Hazel was still snug as a bug in momma's belly- I was around 38 weeks pregnant.
I told mom that she should probably wax her mustache before the wedding, but she refused.  I also thought the straw- hat didnt really go with Pop's whole get up, whatever.  You can't tell these two anything.  Kidding, Sarah and Joe had a photobooth at their reception with a bunch of fun props, great idea. 



I think the ol' fedora did the trick on my Mom.  She and Doug were on the dance floor the whole night.  Notice they are the only ones out there.  They were having so much fun, I don't they cared or even were aware that ANYONE else existed.  It was so cute watching them cut the rug all evening. 
Miss Chloe sharing a dance with the bride, Sarah. Somehow, I didn't manage to get one single picture of the groom, Joe. 
Congratulations Sarah and Joe.  Thanks for letting us be a part of your day. We had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment