Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Whoa there! Slow down!

Hazel Leah, 7 weeks old.
Hazel is 7 weeks old and is growing, growing, growing.  She is 9 lbs and 15 ounces already.  She didn't stay itty-bitty for long enough :(  She is holding her head up and looking all around. and  knows when her Poppa gets home from work.  The second she hears his beautiful voice (one of my favorite things about Doug is his voice, it is calm and sweet.  I love listening to him sing to our girls.) she starts scanning the room looking for him. Chloe is growing at breakneck speed also.  She is all about her little sis.  I am very fond of how she says Hazel so  I ask her several times a day what her sister's name is, just so I can hear her say" baby Hazel".  It is funny when Hazel is fussing, Chloe will say "Mommy your baby needs you, nurse her Mommy". She also gets right down to Hazel's face and says "yes you are, yes , yes you are".  She loves to hold her baby sister's hand and wants me to hold her other hand and then says "we love each other together".  We do this every morning during our little cuddle sessions.  Aaaaah life is great. Freeze us now, I don't want them to grow up! 


Chloe is enjoying her new favorite beverage in this photo.  It is  bubble tea,  taro powder mixed with almond milk, tapioca balls and rainbow jelly in the bottom.  It is an Asian specialty, different and delicious! 

Oh, yesterday Chloe and I were having a little discussion (I can't recall what is was about) and she said "It just doesn't make sense Mom". That girl never ceases to amaze me, she is a trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment