Sunday, August 15, 2010

I see your true colors shining through, I see you true colors that's why I love you

We were out on one of our late-night swims last night at Mamaw and Paw's place.  The pool has a light that changes colors and Chloe has been very interested in it.  We always say the different colors to her as they change. So anyway, we were floating around, not really paying attention to the light, when Chloe pipes up and yells "blue", then the light changed to purple, and she said "purple", and then as if we weren't freaking out enough, it changed to green and she said "green" !!!!!  I know this makes me look like "one of those parents", who thinks their kid is a genius, but lets face SHE IS!!! Just kidding.  I wanted to post this for Chloe to read when she gets older.  

Yeah, she knows a few colors, but she still hasn't figured out that it probably isn't a good idea to eat random things off the floor or that the toilet isn't the best place to wash your hands :) 

1 comment: