Sunday, August 8, 2010

We don't call him Detail-Douger for nothing.

I went out to the back garage A.K.A Doug's Cabinet Factory and he had post-it-notes labeling each board   He is going "gangbusters" on the kitchen reno.  He has finished all the cabinet bases and is working on the drawers.  We had to have a small counseling session after the first corner cabinet (note to self: make sure unit will fit through door before assembling).  We had to remove both sliding glass doors to get the stupid thing in the house, and yes they have to be taken back out when it is time for the cabinet staining extravaganza. 

P.S. Doesn't Detail-Douger look soooo hot in his safety glasses?  "I'm too Sexy for my safety glasses, too sexy for my safety glasses, too sexy for my safety glasses, so sexy it hurts" 

1 comment: