Monday, May 10, 2010

Mudder's Day

Doug went to the gym with me for Mother's day.  You better believe Levi and I showed him how it was done, and we are definitely feeling it today (ouch).  We had a really good time and a great workout, thanks to Levi. He is an awesome trainer!   
P.S. we obviously don't bow to corporate sponsors, such as Adidas :)

Love this photo of Mom and Pop in the garden yesterday evening.  I told them to pretend as if they like each other, that got a laugh, perfect opportunity for me to grab a good shot of them. 
Chloe is all about giving hugs now.  Paw felt super special when he was the chosen as the "hugee".  
 Her hair is really straight in these photos, kinda weird, the day before she had a curly little fro.
 
          Poppa is always playing with baby girl.
 
She's a Daisy :)

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make you guys look small with my manly arms

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, we look like miniature people up to you, you big hunk of a MAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you can make me look small with my huge hair. Shoot that makes me taller than you Levi :)

    ReplyDelete